This is getting serious. I cannot dream of hamburgers* when I have 18 meals left in Japan. [This weekend in Hong Kong Friday night through Sunday will be dim sum and duck tacos**, farewell party will be party fare].
So like any good Project Manager, I made a plan. Re-engage lunch club and list out all of the food to eat before I go home.
- Tonkatsu – [Tried this tonight but the whole mall is closed ????]
- Curry udon
- Yakitori – [eating it tonight but I could eat this every night]
- Shabu Shabu
- Korean BBQ
- Pizza [I know but it’s so much better than home and personal goodbye]
- Gnocchi [personal goodbye]
- Hard Rock Cafe chicken sandwich
What am I missing? Don’t say oden – not a fan. I just ate Hiroshima okonomiyaki and it was awesome so not eating it again.
*I do dream of having Ted’s Montana Grill Beef Burger with Avocado. Best burger in Denver, IMHO.
**Peking duck is served with the most beautiful crepe/tortilla type accoutrement and when I was in Beijing I said just like tacos, they laughed and it took – duck tacos.